Monday, December 12, 2016

week 70 La Kennedy

SO my new area is super cool. Also I have discovered that if I hand out candies while contacting, people tend to be more positive, who would´ve known. 

So it´s true what I heard. The baleadas here in the Kennedy really are the best. They are ridiculously good.

Right now I am in a trio, maybe I´ll take a pic. But it´s only been for a few days. My new companion is Elder Padilla. He is a new missionary, waiting for his visa to go to Mexico in January. So this will be my 5th companion that is new. Woohoo. 

My area is super small, in fact I drew a map of the area in my agenda. It´s THAT small. But it´s great.

Don´t have a lot of time to write, love you all hope you all have a rad week.

Love, Jake.

Lazer Cat, Hna Aplicano my grandma, Alice, my best friend´s daughter, AND this is what a pulperia is with my favorite pulp owner. And Elder Gamez creeped up on me.












No comments:

Post a Comment