Monday, May 22, 2017

week 93: Elder Cuevas Sure Has Got Some Nerve

This whole week Elder Cuevas has been complaining about a slight pain in his tooth, and I didn't really believe him, and didn't want him to make a dental appointment, cause I didn't want to lose time on P-day. Well anyway, it got worse, and he ended up calling the nurses, and they put a dental appointment today, so for that reason I am writing so lately. TURNS OUT. His tooth filling is damaging a nerve of his, and it's infected. SO he really was sick after all, and I'm just a bad companion hahaha. What nerve.

This week has been pretty good! We have placed a lot of new baptismal dates, and so we will see how that goes! This week there are changes on Wednesday, but Elder Cuevas and I are staying together. I'm happy cause he's cool and we work well together. This will be my second to last change, so I'm kind of thinking I might die/finish here in the 21 de Octubre.

Here's some pics that we took last night cause we didn't have pics to send this week.

ENJOY!



No comments:

Post a Comment