Monday, January 11, 2016

week 22 To Tegucigalpa

This Tuesday Elder Àvila and I had to go to Cholu to stay the night with the missionaries in Nueva Esperanza (Yeah like Star Wars Episode 4).

The bad thing was that there were 2 two other Elders staying in there apartment too that night to go to the temple trip in the morning, so there were 6 of us crammed in the apartment.

The good news is that they have a shower and coconut shampoo.

The better news, is that we played UNO that night, and I ended up with the most wins. I won 12 games.

The best news is that we got up on time at 4 to go to the temple, and the trip went really well. The temple in Tegucigalpa is really pretty and it was just an amazing trip overall. After the temple we went across the street to a bakery, and ate suuuper good banana bread.

This Friday Elder Gamez came to Orocuina and Elder Àvila stayed in Nueva Esperanza to do the interviews for 2 investigator`s baptisms. I haven`t written about Elder Gamez, but he is one of my best friends on the mission. We got to rock divisions for a day in Orocuina and it went super well!

Sunday after church we were having a meeting with President Chavarria, president of the branch, and he was talking and picked up his backpack off the ground, squealed and jumped up to his feet. We asked him what happened and he said something pricked him on the leg. He spun his backpack around and there was a giant scorpion on his backpack. It was just about the funniest experience of my life.

So far I think this week has been my best week on the mission. I wish you all the best and hope you all have such a great week! I hope these fotos work. If not I have a bunch to send next week. Just the comp isn`t working with the photos.


(pictures did not load)

No comments:

Post a Comment