Monday, January 18, 2016

week 23 Advance to Nearest Railroad



This week Elder Ávila and I went to work. For this upcoming Saturday we have 3 baptisms planned.

1. Vilma
2. Daniela
3. Jahir

And if all goes according to plan (which it will) we will baptize here in Cholu... I know I`m kind of bummed it`s not the waterfall either but it`ll still be great because... well baptisms!

A lot of you probably know that I have been waiting on a ton of packages and this week during district meeting one came in for me. Elder Anderson. I read the package and it came from a Suzee Anderson.

A lot of you probably know that I don`t have any relatives named Suzee Anderson... And it turned out to be for the other Elder Anderson here in the mission... I was pretty bummed and I didn`t want to feel like that again. SO I ordered a new plaque for my name. I now have my normal Elder Anderson plaque AAND a plaque that says ``Elder Anderson Pickett.`` so that I can be cool like the Latinos and have two last names and now be distinguished from the other Elder Anderson.

This week Elder Iongi and Agren came in for divisions and it was super cool. Elder Agren and Ávila went up to Apacilagua while Iongi and I stayed in Orocuina and went to Barranco. We had a really good day and what`s best is that there is a licuado (smoothie) place in Orocuina that is pretty bomb and we went there for dinner because it is right by the house.

Today for Pday we played Monopoly in one of the chapels in Cholu and ordered Pizza, it was a chill day but after playing for 4ish hours we just called it quits and I took the win (jumbeh).

Here is a super rad jump shot of Elder Gamez, Iongi and I at the temple.

Enjoy,

Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment