Monday, January 9, 2017

week 74 Impuesto de Guerra

Forget everything I said about last week.

So on Friday morning the Elders from the office came to pick up Elder Padilla, and I stayed in my area to go to a couple appointments on divisions with a member.  I was about to finish my divisions and meet up with the Zone Leaders when President called me telling me that I was going to have two new companions that he would come to bring up. They are Elder Reinoso (Guatemala) and Elder Hernandez (Guatemala). They came up because of something crazy.

So those two were in the South together as companions. But the other night they got home to find a note in their house asking for Impuesto de Guerra, SO they closed their area and there is now an investigation going on in the South, and so now they are stuck here with me. :-)

They are pretty chill, but every Elder has their weird parts, so let´s start with Elder Reinoso. He has 24 months in the mission, and leaves on the 18th for Guate. He baptized a girl here and is now engaged with her for the 20th of October. Yeah. I know. And well, he pretty much lays in bed every morning and night looking at photos of her.

Elder Hernandez, rolls his eyes pretty much everytime Elder Reinoso talks. He has 4 months, and is from the same group as my son Elder Coyotl
. He is pretty cool, but just still super new.

We contacted a reference this week that was super positive. He is a 19 year old named Noe. He is super positive and has a baptismal date for the 4th of February.

I ain´t gonna die don´t worry, everything is cool. But maybe they will, I don´t know. Love you guys. Hope you all have a great week. 

no pics.

(the a little while later another email came.... )

Well I received enough hatemail from you guys already so I asked elder Gamez for some pics. here you go.














No comments:

Post a Comment