Monday, February 27, 2017

week 81: 21 de Octubre

So three of you have written me, so I guess I´ll just write the big email first and then hope you all respond. Today is a stinker. I have changes, and I really really really don´t want to leave yet. I only have two changes here in my area, but oh well. I was thinking this week that I would write about my investigators to you guys so you could get a fill in on my real life, but I won´t even be visiting them anymore, haha. I´ll do it anyway.

Ruth and Alex (18 and 14) They are a brother sister that just moved to our area to study. They moved in with their cousins, the Nuñez family who are members in our ward. They have baptismal dates (that I won´t be attending.) Attendance: 2

Larry and Alexandra (17 and 40?) They are from Northern Honduras, Alexandra is studying in the U and Larry is in High School. Sometimes we teach the rest of the family (3 other siblings) But usually just those two receive us. Attendance: 1

Esther (27) She is studying in the University. She promised a friend from Germany she would try going to church for a whole year to see if she could find meaning in life blah blah blah. Attendance: 4

Maria Estefany (20) She is studying in the University, she is from Danli and goes back every other weekend to visit. Baptismal date for the 18th, won´t be there, Attendance: 2

Amy (21) She had a baptismal date, isn´t that positive. Her parents are inactive members, but her dad came once while I have been here. Attendance: 0

There are some others like Marcela and Cesia (don´t know how to spell her name), but just aren´t that positive. So yeah. It´s been going well here. I have changes to an area called the 21 de Octubre. It´s actually part of my old district when I was in the Reparto but when I was the DL there, it was the area of the AP´s and well haha now it´s not, but I actually already know it. I´m not too excited to go, and to be honest I´m not too happy about my new companions either (Trio) but oh well. ¨A donde me mandes iré.¨

Love you guys.

Elder Anderson





No comments:

Post a Comment