Monday, March 6, 2017

week 82 Girasoles

This was my first week in my new area with my new companion. The area is pretty cool and the ward is actually great. It was kind of rough at first because the house was pretty much the most disgusting thing I`ve ever seen in my life, (which really is saying something, because I have been here A LONG time.) But with bleach, soap, water and more bleach there`s nothing that can`t be done.

When I got here we didn`t have any investigators but on Thursday we put 2 baptismal dates that I`m 80% sure will get baptized IF they put their part.

My ward is honestly super cool and my area isn`t that bad.

We HAD hot water for the first couple of days. UNTIL one day the water was coming out kind of week, so Handy Manny, my companion, decided to try to open it up and fixing it. Resulting in our shower head blowing up after we switched the breakers back on. SO cold showers will have to do for now.

It was a HUGE bummer to leave the Kennedy. And some members even CRIED when I left which killed. But that`s kind of how the mission goes. It`s a bummer but at least I`m where the Lord needs me to be.

Love you guys, here are some pics. There`s a lot so just wait.

Last pics. Whew. So I didn`t write very much this week, but I sent a lot of pictures, and a picture says a thousand words, so I guess you can all consider me having written a book this week. 

Lots of love :-)


































No comments:

Post a Comment