Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Week 3 BIG EMAIL

"Soy mucho inteligente." -Elder Stewart
"I really like this scripture from 2 Nephi, where Nephi pretends to be Isaiah, and it says..." -Elder Sayler
People say funny stuff at the MTC.

In all honesty, this probably won't be a very big email, so I apologize for the misleading subject line. I don't want to be Eryn, JAAAAAAAAA Chiste. But I probably will be. Since I have given out my out lines, all I really need to say is. Every day is the same as last week. This week we did study a little bit more Spanish than normal and we have had more lessons with our "investigators".

On Saturday we had a real person with real problems come talk to us in this tiny little room. His name was Hermano Ivan, he was a member and a returned missionary but he was just having some problems so Elder Andersen and I taught him and it went really well. I gotThe Revenge again on Tuesday which was lame, because it was pizza night and I was really excited for pizza but, oh well.

When all the new Elder's came in, all we heard about was Taysom Hill, so that, (and BYU football) has been what everyone talks about at meals, (so there's not much good to say at meals.)

Elder Gerratt, who is going to the Juarez mission, and I have a 30 something second long handshake/highfive which is too long to send, but I promise you all it's the coolest thing on the planet. We call it "The Ramses."

I'm starting to get really excited for Honduras, it feels like we've been at the MTC forever. And I'm really pumped to start teaching people and making a difference. I really really like the MTC, but I can't wait till I learn more Spanish over the next few weeks, and gain a little bit more ability to teach, and leave for Honduras in 19 days, (I think.)

Sorry for the short email, but "Brevity is the soul of wit."

... doesn't really apply here but someone famous said it so it's good enough. (Probably Shakespeare.)

Elder Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment