Monday, April 11, 2016

week 35 investigator magnet Pedro

Looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggg wwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 
To make up for the long week and all the rice, beans, tortillas, fish and eggs, I am going to buy a cheesy crust pizza today. First time in Cholu for Pday in FOREVER.
But actually bananas are way better here, and super good fried. Same with beans.
 
One night this week I went to Pedro´s house to teach a lesson. I get to his house and start, and within a few minutes some of his cousins show up, and then his siblings and parents, and then some friends, and then eventually all of the neighbors. It was a super cool experience to share the Restoration with a bunch of people who actually listened and had questions and everything. After I bore my testimony in the end and finished saying ´´amen...```...They started clapping, all of them, I felt like an Evangelical, it was suuuuuuuuuuuuuper awkward, and super funny. But it`s cool. I just hope it doesn`t happen again.
 
This week, my crazy story, is that I was walking down a long road out by the beach to an appointment with some members. I passed a woman I know who recently moved back to Guapinol and had a baby, we helped her carry all of her firewood back to her house, then we started back down the road. Almost getting to our appointment, we passed by an older lady also carrying firewood home. I carried her firewood to her house, and she told me that she was a member who hadn`t attended church for many years, as well as her whole family. We set an appointment with her and continued on our way to the appointment, In the instant that we got there, the wife of the house had a stroke. We gave her a blessing, and since Guapinol is super poor, I paid for the car to take her to the nearest village with medical help called Monjaras. It was crazy that through all that we did, we arrived right on time. 
I miss you and love you all, hope you all have a great week!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment