Monday, April 25, 2016

week 37 Callate vos

To all my fans, friends and family who have given me their complaints about mine eating of iguanas, I want you all to know that this Pday I turned down the opportunity to go iguana and garrobo hunting.
 
I am currently using a computer from the Land Before Time, so I am going to be brief, because this computer is making me super impatient and it isn´t loading any of the photos.
This week was actually pretty cool in that I got to baptize and confirm Luis, and I got to eat a ton of clams, crabs, and fish.
 
This week we will have a conference for all the missionaries here in the Southern region of Honduras, for that I am excited.
 
I woke up the other week with a weird rash on my chest, and now it´s all over my body in patches, the mission sent me a cream and I am pretty sure it is going away so that si good.
I love you all and I am sorry for being lame, but I can´t write any more.
 
Love,
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment