Monday, April 18, 2016

week 36 JUE!

Every time I arrive at a computer I always read your emails first. I always read through the list and smile and laugh... and then I have to go back through and reply... and then I have to write the big email.

I am not sure if you guys know how hard it is to write a big email for the week. The weeks and days are kind of a blur when you look back and I´m pretty sure I tell the same stories more than once... Anyway. 

This week a bunch of investigators exercised their agency... and stopped listening to us. And Pedro is fading out too which kills me cause Pedro was number 1, but he keeps going on fishing trips forever and so we never see  him now. I hate fish.

The fish is still super good though. Turns out clam is decent raw. If you take a clam, crack is open, put in a little bit of lemon and chile it tastes really good. Just try it sometime, you can find them pretty easily.

I broke up an argument in branch presidencies council this week, and felt like a super hero. I also went to the birthday of the daughter of a menos activa. She turned 4, and we ate cake and it was good, and celebrated.

Today Luis (Chiki) I don´t remember how I refer to him to you guys. He is my investigator that gets baptized this week. He has a birthday today too, so we are going to celebrate that as well...

Perlita is from another less active family that turns 13? on the 20th so also going to that birthday party...

And the funny thing is that they are ALL NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS.

Speaking of Birthdays... in 2 months it´s mine. Just heads up.

Tomorrow I complete 8 months. I think, I am not sure. I enterred the mission field August 19th, do the math, I have already forgotten how math works.

Not true, I actually help a lot of people with math here.

Skype on Mother´s Day coming up too btw.

By now you have probably noted that I have used many enter spaces to make this email look long. Now look. I am sorry, I will make sure to write something great next week. I love you guys Check out these pics.

Love,

Elder Anderson





No comments:

Post a Comment