Monday, September 12, 2016

week 57: week 1,000,000



Here we go again.

Elder Samayoa stayed with us on divisions for a few days. Elder Ordoñez just got changes today to go to the FLIPPING ISLAND of the mission. And I just got changes to train again, I`ll send off Ordoñez and receive the new missionary in the changes on Wednesday.

This week was all right to be honest. It was kind of nuts because they sister missionaries in my district had a baptismal interview I had to do, but he disappeared for a few days and showed up the day of the baptism at his cousins house and then they had to do the interview and baptise him on Sunday. Kind of a goose chase, but too lazy to explain it in all honesty. I really didn´t think he was ever going to show up, but I shouldn`t have been a doubter, he actually had good reason.

I`m the best monopoly player ever.

AND well... I don`t have a whole lot of pictures but oh whale.

also a couple pics of the inside of my cave.







No comments:

Post a Comment