Monday, September 26, 2016

week 59 Eh?

SO this week I don`t really have anything new. We went contacting a lot this week like normal, but I felt like a missionary from Europe because NOBODY EVEN WALKED OUTSIDE TO TALK TO US. It was a rough week. But we did convince the Elder`s Quorum to do visits with us and we had a solid 12 less actives in church that we visited the week before. Which was cool.

My investigator Lisbet moved away a couple weeks ago on the week of her baptism, but she just moved back surprisingly so hopefully we still baptize her.

Yesterday I went to the baptism of an excommunicated member. They asked me to give the 5 missionary lessons as fast as possible for lack of time. And I did it in a pretty cool way not going to lie, but I didn`t even know that they had to listen to the mission lessons. It was funny because they told me at one o clock that I had to do it at 430 and also that I had to find baptismal clothing. so it was an adventure.

Today for pday we actually played baseball which was dope.

I didn`t take pics, or anything so sorry, but love you guys hope you have a great week. Will send extras next week.


----------------------------------------------------------

This is Jake's mom.  I got some pictures from some ward members there so here are his pix this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment