Monday, September 5, 2016

week 56

THIS WEEK WAS GREAT.

We found a new family that came to church this week.

I ate good food.

And I found a member who washes my clothes.

So I guess this was one of my better weeks.

Today we went to Valle de Angeles for Pday. It´s a pretty touristy place north of Tegucigalpa, but it´s pretty and they sell kind of cool stuff, I didn´t buy anything though, cause I don´t want to truck all the stuff around my whole mission. We went to Chili´s for Elder Figueroa´s birthday, and also now I am here writing. So everything is super rad.

Also we did a funish service project, which included packing COFFEE cups for the Marriott hotel for like 2 hours one morning. It was cool because the members there were super funny and chill and they made us lunch.

Anyway, obviously I have no idea what to say this week, but I love you guys. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment