Monday, March 13, 2017

week 83 Elder Yagual

So I really don´t have a whole lot to comment, my companion has a nasty ingrown toenail and so today we are going to go to the clinic to take care of that.
Funny story, or moment. SO right now next to me there has been a drunk dude watching videos of a chick named Lucia Mendez. He has been watching videos here supposedly for an hour. His time just ran out and he started crying and starting singing her songs. He is still singing. He started shouting when his computer froze to tell him he had 5 minutes and so I had to reach over and tell him he had 5 minutes and so he sat still watching super intently and now that it´s over he refuses to get up. He is just staring at the blank screen.
So on Thursday we went on Divisions with the Elders from my old area, the Reparto, but they came to my area, the 21 of October. I went on divisions with Elder Yagual, who has 2 weeks, in the mission. He is from Ecuador, is 26, and is a recent convert of less than 2 years. It was honestly so cool to go out and work with him, there are very few people in this world who would serve in those conditions. I was impressed he is a great guy.
I don´t have pictures and I don´t have a lot of time due to the whole ingrown toenail ish. The good news is that I might be having two baptisms this Saturday. Pray for it to work out!
Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment