Monday, July 17, 2017

week 101 T-Minus 1 Month

This last Wednesday the Zone had interviews, and it was a nice feel-good-moment, because I was commended by my M.P. for still working hard and not being 100% baggy/trunky, tomato/tomato. So that was nice.

This week we had 4 investigators in church AGAIN. Trying hard to get those last month/minute baptisms. 

We dropped Olga this week. We felt she wasn't progressing and then she showed up to church for the first time in forever on Sunday. WHAT? So we'll see where that goes. 

It was a long week, and this was probably the most I've walked in this area... NO idea what to write so... Well I love you guys, thought I would just make a list of things I miss back at home.

Not in any specific order:
1. Reese's Puffs.
2. Clam Chowder.
3. Most foods.
4. Accessibility of potable water.
5. HOT WATER.
6. Naps.
7. Family.
8. Hugs.
9. Free Time.
10. Movies.

There's probably more stuff, but whatever.

Picture with my companion, Elder Marcellino in one of the higher parts of our area, and picture of Hermana Posso and I on a bus, we shared an area back in Danli and she's going home next week so she sent me this pic from a few weeks ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment