Monday, July 3, 2017

week 99 You Are All Going to Hate Me For Not Writing Much

This was another super busy week. So I really have no idea what to write! While we were working the other day, we took a little bit of time to just drop by one of our new families we teach, the Cerritos Family. We casually drop by and walk in, and a few minutes later, the aunt of the family walks in and we meet her for the first time. Her name is Francis, and let me tell you guys. Francis is like twice as positive as the whole Cerritos family put together, so I`m pumped about visiting Francis, and Francis actually lives pretty far away from the Cerritos family. She actually lives like a 5 minute walk from the chapel. SO THAT IS COOL.

We had a really fun ward activity on Friday, where my companion and I were put in charge of a game. We had an apple bob with lemons (cause apples are really expensive in Honduras, and biting a bitter lemon is more fun.) It was actually a really fun activity. Every time you won a game you would earn tickets to buy stuff and prizes. At the end they had a half court contest to win the grand prize, a masage in the Marriott Hotel. TO EVERYONE`S SURPRISE. THE INESTROZA FAMILY WON THE MASAGE. (If you don`t remember the Inestrozas, looks back on past emails.) Also, William Inestroza was ordained to the priesthood last week and this week passed me the sacrament on Sunday. That was the best part of my week. ALSO the Inestroza family is going to the temple this week to do baptisms.

SO OVERALL it`s been an awesome week.

pics.

at our booth. Soaked cause I tried out our game haha. Supposedly it was super hard cause I bought big lemons... isn`t that the point though?




No comments:

Post a Comment