Monday, July 31, 2017

week 103 Phat

Life moves pretty fast, if you don´t stop to look around once in a while, you could miss it.

I have been fed so much food this week it is ridiculous. I am phat. Also have you guys stopped to think that if my mission hadn´t been extended, I´d be home by now? Weird huh. ANYWAY OLGA´S BAPTISM IS THIS WEEK. SO WOOHOO. Hopefully it´s not my last one, (optimistically it isn´t, but realistically it is since I don´t have any investigators with enough church attendance to be baptized soon.) SO, we´ll see. But WOOHOO. The baptism is on this Saturday and I´m excited. We´ve been really busy, and I think I´m going to leave this área with a ton of prepared investigators so that is GREAT. It´s just kind of stinky pants that I won´t be here to see it.

Elder Padilla, an Elder who went home a year ago, who was in my first zone a LONG TIME AGO. Came back to visit the mission and passed through the área and gave me some references of people to visit, so we found some coolish people. The only question is why they aren´t in the área book but I ain´t saying nuttin yaknow. He actually went to President Bowler´s Homecoming this month and told me that I´m now famous because President told my knife-fight-incident story in his talk. So that´s kind of funny.

Well besides knocking on a million doors a day,  everything is going really well. Francis´ mom passed away so now she can start receiving the mission lessons again. We came a few nights after she passed away and found like 10 members of her family there, and we shared a few parts from Alma 40, and they were incredibly interested and the uncle even cried. They said they´d come to church on Sunday so I´ll keep you all in TOUCH! I don´t have any photos this week, but I´ll try to be better with that...

... for the next 2 weeks. What up. Haha love you all hope you are all doing well.

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment