Monday, February 29, 2016

week 29 Balm of Gilead

I do believe I am cured. I won´t share the details, but I don´t think I will have to worry about parasites or bacteria anymore. But that also means that I probably will have to be more careful about what I eat. It´s a sad trade off.
This week hasn´t been too amazingly exciting. Joel and Mariana still aren´t married, Neither did their family go to church. Jimmy and Isis are being baptized this weekend... and I am going to do it in the ocean, so... more on that next week.
This week, we are going to have a conference here in the south area with Elder Alonso from the Seventy. We are going to meet Wednesday morning at 8 oclock in the morning in Choluteca. I don´t know how I am going to arrive on time, but I am sure I will figure something out.
Right now, our branch president wants to take out the truck to Ojochal. It´s a truck we pay to bring people from Ojochal, a far part of our area to church. It´s necessary for the members of Ojochal to attend. Trying to convince him to keep it. He wants more money from the budget for activities.
Aiight. I bought some batteries so here are the fotos!




No comments:

Post a Comment