Monday, March 14, 2016

week 31 Punta Raton

This week we had interviews and mine went well. I really don´t have a whole lot to say, neither do I have pictures to send. I guess I´ll just let you all know that I am healthy and that I am happy, and here is my crazy story and high light for the week.

This week the sea level soared. The ocean was in town and flooded a couple houses, will send pics when I get them from Elder Olivares next week. It was pretty fun and cool to teach in that condition... Until our leaders told us to teach in the part of town where it wasn´t flooded. It has been like that for 3 days now, so I haven´t visited my investigators there for a while. Makes me kind of peeved, but it´s all right.

On Tuesday and Wednesday I had divisions with Elder Lindsay from Colorado. He has one change less than me in the mission. We wanted to do something fun but still within the rules, so we decided to go ask the branch president if we could hire a bus to bring people to church from a beach in his area called Punta Raton. We got permission and went that day and contacted the town. It was a pretty cool day. We got to see the islands, and we could look at one end and see El Salvador and look at the other and see Nicaragua.

Still happy still healthy, love you all.

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment