Monday, May 2, 2016

week 38 Hammock

So, this week I met a sister in the branch in Monjarás, and her uncle-in-law, was visiting her. I talked with her for a bit, when she stated that her uncle was from Santa Ana, I don´t know if you remember but Santa Ana was a little village I visited in the middle of nowhere in the mountains north? of Orocuina, my first area. I sat down with her uncle for a long time... and well he ended up selling me a hammock. I don´t know if I mentioned it then, but everyone in Santa Ana makes hammocks for a living. I talked with the landlady of the house, and we are going to put up hooks in my house for a hammock. SUPER EXCITED.

I broke my 6th pair of shoe laces. Super depressed.

This week we had zone conferene for all the missionaries in the southern region of Honduras. President Bowler of the mission was telling us that when we are on divisions that we split our numbers in half, and give half the dats to one area and the other half to the other area. He then asked, ´´what happens if you have 7 lessons in one day? What do you do?´´ jokingly, I raised my hand and said, ´´Do one more lesson.´´ It was pretty funny, and as it turns out, it was the right answer.

We were playing soccer with a bunch of guys in Guapinol the other day, and none of them had shoes so I took mine off, Elder Olivares didn´t want to get his feet dirty,  so he kept his on. About 30 minutes into the game, he kicked my foot and destroyed my big toenail. It is now purple. RIP. I´ll forgive him if he has changes next week.

I love you all, and miss you all. This week we will Skype, and  it´ll be super great! I´ll probably get on in the afternoon, I don´t know what hours, sorry, so just be ready at whatever hour in the afternoon! hahaha please send me your Skype addresses family.

Take care, see you all soon.

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment