Monday, June 20, 2016

Week 45 Elder Anderson, you are inspired

WELL WELL WELL.

Another week has passed (or past? English) in my life, and in all the lives of you guys. This week has been somewhat... -insert that word that means that a lot of new things happened this week.

To start it off from my last Monday, I still was feeling pretty sick after I got off the computer, and decided to head home. I got home and called the mission nurse to let her know what was up. She had me go take a sample in a lab the next day, and it came back positive for H. Pylori, the H stands for ´´How to feel more stomach pain in your whole darn life.´´ but that is pretty long, so they just say H. Pylori.

They gave me about a thousand and a half pills, (just approximately) that I have to take for the next month. It isn´t what I call fun, and the pills aren´t even candy flavored, but after a while you do get to like the taste of pepto bismol.

In other news, this Wednesday we had Interviews with the Mission President, I, again and like always, was the last one to be interviewed, (Just lucky like that.) We just talked about my dats, and my kid and the area a little bit, nothing crazy, I have gone a solid 10 months without any complains from the mission president and without getting scolded for anything, so that`s solid. Obedience saves lives. In the end of the interview I asked a quick question about my area, and if he was thinking about putting sister missionaries here again, he looked at me and told me, ´´Elder Anderson, you are inspired, I have been looking for a place to put two hermanas.`` I then told him to put the hermanas on the safer side of my area, the side with money $$$. And so now they are moving me out to the ghettos... but my house is cute and in a gated community, so that is cool. I have to pay the light and water bill though, which isn´t.

This Saturday was a pretty big day I guess, I still suffering from stomach pain decided to go to Pizza Hut to celebrate my bday. It was a mistake and I couldn`t sleep all night, but it was worth it. I got to catch a glimpse (as in a solid majority) of the Chile Mexico game. It wasn`t really fun to watch because... Well, Mexicans can handle spicy food and peppers, but they just can´t handle Chile.

Sunday I hit double digits in the mission, a solid 10 months. Cool stuff.

This week are changes, I already know I am staying, and that the hermanas are coming and I am going to have to give them all my positive investigators and families, but... what can you do. I can´t find the cable to send voice messages, haha, but I did record something, I`ll send it when I can figure out how technology works.

Love you all, and please subscribe in the bottom left hand corner if you want to see more. Deuces.

Elder Anderson

Sent From My iPhone

Pics of my Birthday Night in Pizza Hut and pic with Elder Akubeze. My favorite limey.







No comments:

Post a Comment