Monday, June 27, 2016

week 46 Pls Help Sucky Computer

Sooo... While I am waiting for the missionary page to load and everything so I can sub the dats and write the president, I figured I would just write out my weekly email.

These computers are KILLER. As in I swear I am dying, waiting here for everything to load. 

This week new hermanas came in, that is cool and everything, but they took out almost all of the elders. We are now 8 elders and 10 hermanas... I don´t wanna say anything too bad about the hermanas, BUT they are pday killers.

So I did say something bad about the hermanas, that actually happened to me on Saturday. I was with one of my families I teach, and the grandma who is super catholic walks in and says, ¨I am not going to criticize your church, but...¨ and then she went on a TEN MINUTE rant about the catholic church being the only church, and that mormons are a sect and kept going on until Zaida, the wife, told her mom to leave.

My son, Elder Samayoa cooked me eggs and sausage for breakfast while I was in the shower... high point of my week, the guy is the sickest companion.

Also we moved houses. I now live in a gated residential community with PISTO. I basically live in one of the nicest houses now. I can´t complain.

There are two new sisters in our ward. They are hermana Posso and hermana Nuñez. The way they divided the ward made me lose pretty much 70% of my investigators and almost all of the positive ones. BUT it´s chill. I ain´t mad.

There is a less active family we teach, and they always give us dinner at 5 on Sundays, and this next week they are making lasagna, so... will update you all on that.

The charger to the camera battery is pretty much impossible to use for more than 30 seconds, so I am still charging the camera.

Love you all,

Elder Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment