Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 43 Headaches

Today, I played a ton of soccer and now I am tired and have a headache, so I`ll be brief.

This week I met a lot of cool people, but nothing really spectacular stood out. Our members have been really helpful lately, giving us references and coming to teach with us. Overall it`s been a pretty solid week, but I have lost a ton of investigators. But it`s chill, cause we find new ones, just as often as we lose em.

The other day while knocking on doors, a 18 year old let us in and he was watching the new Star Wars. I saw a solid 3 minutes, and it seems pretty cool.

I played pretty well in soccer today, and repped my Argentina jersey for the game tonight...

Weeeellll... that`s about it. My super dope, totally rad cool sister, Eryn who faithfully writes me and sends me funny pics and stuff sent me a voice recorder... well I think it was from her, and I think it works... so if you wanna hear my voice or something like that, lemme know.

Here`s some pics, buen provecho.

PS. mas fotos here are some from Guapinol and one from a pizza place today. also my house is blue.





No comments:

Post a Comment