Wednesday, July 20, 2016

week 49 Jesus Es Verbo No Sustantivo

This week was great! We went to the temple in Tegucigalpa and met up with the Elders from the Zone closest to ours, which is actually pretty far away. Out here in Danli, I never get to see anyone from outside my Zone, so this was a nice treat.
This Thursday, the mission president came to Danli to do an interview, so he called me in the morning to tell me to get the keys to the chapel to open it up for him. So I opened up the chapel and the bishops office for him and he told us we could just wait 20 minutes outside or we could go work. So we left to go work, and in the 20 minutes we went out, we found a new investigator and put a new baptismal date. Every minute counts, and we were exactly where we needed to be.

In the ward we have a new couple of investigators that are going to get married and baptized, so we had to raise money with them to pay for the lawyer, paperwork and everything. So I taught them how to make snickerdoodles today and we sold a bunch, after 3 hours, we already had enough.
So nobody told me if my mission leader really served in Guatemala with Uncle Ryan, so you´ll have to ask this week. Francisco Avilez. Thanks, you´re all duraznos.
Tomorrow I´m going to Tegucigalpa again for a zone conference, which is cool. They´ve stuck me in the middle of nowhere my whole mission, so it´s always cool to go.
Gotta go, don´t have pictures, because my camera is dumb and didn´t bum photos off any elders this week. Sorry, love you guys.
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment