Monday, July 11, 2016

week 48 Excellence

This week was pretty normal, nothing too extravagant or elegant, but it was, nevertheless, excellent.

I have a new ward mission leader, his name is Francisco Avilés, and he supposedly served in the same mission as my uncle in Guatemala, but I can´t tell if he was kidding or not, so someone will have to verify with Uncle Ryan. Other than that, he´s actually a pretty great mission leader. This week I have a HUGE List of members planned to visit my investigators with me. Excellent.

As of this week, I have officially handed off all my investigators from my old area off to the hermanas, which is not excellent, but I have had a good week, which is.

On the 9th, my beloved and very excellent son, Elder Samayoa, turned 21. We celebrated and ate dinner with my excellent family of investigators. And we ate cake!

This week 3 families of investigators arrived to church... So you all can pretty much guess that I about died, cause that is an excellent amount.

Today we went to the waterfalls, they are most excellent, and then we had a picnic on the mountain.

On Wednesday I am going to the temple in Tegucigalpa. I am super pumped.

See you later.










No comments:

Post a Comment