Monday, July 25, 2016

week 50 Week Before Changes

So I left the cyber without realizing that I never sent the big email, so here I am really quick writing you guys the big email.

So this week was a little special. On Tuesday we went to Tegucigalpa for a Zone Conference, there was a ton of missionaries there and it was super cool. Only problem is, is that the Zone Leaders and Ap`s were given 30 minutes to teach, and just about everyone went over an hour. We ended up eating around 1:30, and I can`t say the classes were good either. BUT  I got to see my whole MTC group, which was cool. We took a photo together, but I don`t have it, so you`ll have to wait to see the pic.

Made more Snickerdoodles.

This Saturday we had three baptisms, and finally baptized Reina, I can`t remember if I have mentioned her before. The bad part, is that Elder Valladares, Barrios and I left our backpacks in the mens bathroom while we baptized, with all of our clean clothes. We baptized, entered the bathroom, and found that all of my stuff had been stolen. Including my entire quincena. On the 15th we went to take out my quincena, but the ATM took the money out of my account with out actually giving me the dough. So I had to wait a super long time while the financiero figured it all out. I finally took out my entire quincena, a little over 100 dollah, and that very night, they stole everything from my backpack. They didn`t however, steal my bible and book of mormon, cause that`d just be wrong.

Today, Hermana Sanchez the El Salvadorean made us all pupusas, and they weren`t that bad.

Best Honduran food is the baleada. I think everybody should try them before they die.

A little baggy.

pics, including the back yard with the pila.








No comments:

Post a Comment