Monday, August 29, 2016

week 55 Back to School

This past week went really well! We have a new investigator that is really positive. His daughter, a member, gave us the reference. His name is Reynaldo. He is about 50 and lives in a part of my area called Viera.

He has actually had a lot of exposure to the church as his dad is an ex bishop and his daughter, again, is a member. He came to Stake Conference this weekend and LOVED it. The only problem that we have with him, is that his work (bartender) brings him home really late, and he lives in gang territory, so it`s hard to visit him, but hopefully everything works out.

Stake Conference went really well, Elder Duncan, the area president of Central America came as well as another 70. There was a change in the Stake Presidency,  but my favorite part was probably the hymns. The choir killed it.

Tomorrow there are interviews with the President which should be cool.

On Thursday we had a big meeting of Elders in the Zone to go out and invite everyone around the stake center to stake conference, so I included a tool selfie.

1. Tegucigalpa
2. Zone Selfie as the literally the only white guy.
3. This one is hard to explain. That`s my kitchen, but the face I`m making is a Honduran face that means ``I don`t understand.`` if you see that face, with the hand cocked in that position and slightly twitching, it is a pretty low class way of saying I don`t understand or saying what`s it to me?

Hope you all have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment