Monday, October 3, 2016

week 60 AGUACATE YUCA TOMATE VA A QUERER PLATANO PAPAS VA A QUERER



So this was another one of those really long weeks where not much happened, but luckily Alejandro and Lisbet are progressing so I can`t complain. Well there is a LOT I guess I could complain about, but everyone could, so I`ll just let you guys know that I have official found a Sunday night dinner for every week. SO I GUESS YOU COULD SAY I AM... Ecstatic. Extatic. Exstatic. Well, I don`t know how to spell it anymore, but I am that feeling that word.

I think I have already talked about Lisbet, she`s super dope. But turns out that Alejandro is the BISHOPS DAUGHTERS BOYFRIEND, SO THE GOOD OL OBISPO HAS BEEN ON MY BACK AND NOW IT MAKES SENSE WHY. He`s cool though. Alejandro is a small business owner who is like 30. He is super chill. He wanted to start investigating the church, not just because he is dating a mormon, but actually he had a Mormon professor while studying in the university and he gave a really great example to everybody and he remembered that. SO just everyone be good examples this week, because you never know who might see you, or who might take notice of you. Plus, it`s pretty much part of your baptismal covenant, so you kind of have to be a good example.

This week they started fixing my street. All the streets in my area used to be dirt streets but they started to pave all of them when I got here (dope). But now that they started my street, first they are fixing all the piping and sewage below the street, which means that I have a mountain of dirt in front of my house and it is near impossible to enter.

Also the night before last, it rained super hard and flooded my house and destroyed everything. And caused all the dirt to go down the hill on to the pavement making my whole area a mess. But it`s OK, because my area is actually super cool, the members are great, and the view is always amazing. I am really hoping Alejandro and Lisbet get baptized and I hope you all have a great week.

Anyway, sorry for complaining a little, but at least my mission is a huge adventure every day. I love you all and miss you all. Take care :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment