Monday, November 14, 2016

week 66: Sick

This last week was pretty good. We had interviews on Thursday with President Bowler, and I was supposed to give a class. I prepared pretty much the best class in the world but then on Wednesday night they called me and gave me a topic at 930, so I had to change my class completely, but it was still a decent class. 

I have had a really bad cough since Tuesday, don`t know what`s wrong, but it`s gotten a whole lot better since Saturday.

Alejandro has a baptismal date for the 26th.

We have 2 new families we teach, and had 5 investigators in church this week.

Today I wasn`t feeling up to going to the Pday activity, so I just went with my companion so he could go buy stuff.

Our church attendance this week was 109, which was a huge jump, and there wasn`t even a primary program or anything.

I had a great week, but overall I`ve just been sick. So I hope I get better soon and hope you all have a great week.

hope this is the right pic and not some random one from this computer.




No comments:

Post a Comment