Monday, November 28, 2016

week 68 Brother Banegas

So I sent the pictures early... but here is the big email for you guys.
This was a really interesting week. This week Alejandro got baptized. But not without the mission leader making a scene. It`s really funny because my ward mission leader HATES me. And doesn`t come to church anymore. But he showed up at the baptism and shakes everyone`s hand BUT MINE. Alejandro was getting baptized and at the same time an 8 year old girl was getting baptized by her dad, but when it was time for her to get baptized the mission leader starts yelling at me for the (Registro) paperwork? for her to get baptized, and I told him that she didn`t need it from me because she wasn`t an investigator, and then he starts yelling and saying that we have to cancel her baptism and that it`s my fault and blah blah blah. It was pretty embarrassing for him when he realized that she really didn`t need a (Registro). 

SO. Good thing is that Alejandro didn`t get too annoyed, although he did complain after the baptism. It was still good. He was so ready. The funniest thing in the WORLD is that the first Sunday that he showed up to church, he literally said. ``I`m not here to be baptized, I just wanna learn more about your church.`` Which is funny, because he gave his testimony in Elder`s Quorum on Sunday and quoted himself. Super funny.

Also, I bought a super killer new blanket. It has dolphins. I will send a pic next week.

UM. I played baseball today and my team won, which was cool.

The next most exciting thing in my life are probably these coupons I have for Burger King that are killer deals. Like 50% discounts and 56% discounts and it`s dope. Because Burger King here is actually good, (no offense US BK) but it`s actually better than McDonald's here.

Love you guys
















No comments:

Post a Comment