Monday, November 7, 2016

Week 65 Picacho

So nobody sent me any pictures from today, so you`ll have to wait on those.

Just going to talk about this new family we`re teaching and then I`m going home.

The mom is Marjory, she is incredibly positive, she has 4 kids that are 13, 10, 5 and 2. Her husband died from a gunshot this year when he was assaulted and robbed. She has been really struggling since but has really accepted and held on to the gospel. This Sunday she couldn`t come to church, but she sent her son so he could keep learning. They are incredibly positive and we teach them in the bishops house. Love them to death. Alejandro asked me if it would be possible if he could serve a mission, but he is too old and got super bummed out. He`ll get baptized any day he wants. 

this week we have interviews SO we`ll see what I end up teaching haha. Anyway everything is going great. Take care.


___________________________________________________________________________________________

This is Jake's mom.  Last night I got a text from someone at Smiles for Central America.  They said that Jake helped them with a service project and they wanted to let his dad and I know that he's healthy and happy .  This made my week.


No comments:

Post a Comment