Monday, April 3, 2017

week 86: KAHN-fer-ents

So this week was conference! I won´t talk about it much, because to be 100% honest, I don´t remember that much because I didn´t bring my notebook. (Which just goes to show that if you watch General Conference without taking notes and setting goals, you aren´t really doing much TBH.) I really enjoyed Christoffersen´s, Elder Costa´s, and Elder Choi´s talk.

So I just looked in my comp´s screen, and he´s typing his big email in all caps. Wonder why he´s so mad. Maybe it´s cause our current Battleship record is 7-1 what up equipo gringo.

So my new comp is super dope. He is super hard working AND we get along great. Which is killer.

Just going to talk about my conference experience. SO Saturday we walked from our area to the stake center and back which was SO FAR. But for lunch we hit up Denny´s and I bought a Bourbon Bacon Burger which was probably the best thing I´ve eaten my whole mission. (probably not but let´s say that it is.) And then on Sunday we did the SAME THING. So I´m completely sun burnt. And we went in suits cause we are idiots and so I was sweating like a pig.

Our investigator pool is actually kind of big right now, so the agendas they give us are kind of a huge blessing right now to keep everything organized, (and to be able to remember people´s names.)

I, as of Saturday, had 138 days left. Today I have 136. I did not count, I was told by a missionary and good friend in my group. As a joke he invited me to read one section of Doctrine and Covenants a day until I go home, and by the time I get home, I would have read the entire thing. SO if you want you can catch up today and start by ready 138-136 and then once a day. It´s just kind of a silly thing we do in this mission as a tradition. 

The work is going swimmingly.

Love you guys. Hope you enjoy a few pics

Pics from the Conf. And a really sweaty pic from playing Soccer up in the Picacho (the mountain.) and a pic with some other missionaries that they just sent me. But I didn´t realize they were taking the picture. :/













No comments:

Post a Comment