Monday, April 10, 2017

week 87 semana santa

​This week is Semana Santa, which is translated as Holy Week. Which is ironic, because in the States, it´s just called Spring Break, which we all know is straight perdition. BUT cool. It is weird because it makes missionary life harder and easier. Harder cause a lot of people will leave the city to go on vacations, but easier cause the people that don´t leave will be home all day with their families and some people go to the city on vacation. SO we´ll see and I´ll be the judge. Last year I was in an area on the beach, and so... well I couldn´t do ANYTHING. so... this will be better.

I don´t really have much to write today. Today there are changes. But Elder Cuevas and I are staying together.

Today we played baseball...

Cleaned the house some more... We´ve taken out 17 black garbage bags full.

SO. That´s life :-)

Have a great week, enjoy the pics.












No comments:

Post a Comment