Tuesday, April 25, 2017

week 89 Tuesday P-day

Hey so... WELL. It's been a good week! Sorry I didn't write yesterday, we had a conference, and I couldn't let you guys know because they announced the conference Tuesday last week, haha. 

HM. I guess I'll share a cool experience.

The sisters in our ward had a baptism. It was actually way more complicated than it should have been. The investigator had only come to church twice and never stayed the 3 hours and the members didn't even know he existed so no one wanted him to be baptized as they felt he would inactivate, but some said he should and some no, and so there was a small fight? ish in ward council meeting but whatever, it worked out.

So on Wednesday we were on divisions with Elder Horning and Elder Yagual in our area, the 21 de Octubre. In the afternoon it had began to rain really hard, but we had committed ourselves, Elder Cuevas and I, to have 4 new investigators that day. And so I decided that instead of finding shelter with nearby members, that we had to keep contacting. At the exact same moment, my companion, without communication between the two of us, had made the same decision. We both enterred two different homes at the same time. It turns out that they are best friends and that one of them is the sister of a sister in the ward, and her mom is a member, and her niece and nephew are returned missionaries. We have continued teaching them and actually have a big family home evening with them tomorrow!

Also this week we painted a sister's home.

ALSO yeah, I don't want to bore you guys with details so I guess that's all the interesting stuff.

This pic is from when we taught seminary, don't know if I already sent it.










No comments:

Post a Comment