Monday, April 17, 2017

week 88: El Que No Vive Para Servir, No Sirve Para Vivir.

Semana Santa is over and literally NO ONE opened up to us... That's an exaggeration, but we literally only had 2 new investigators this week. Which is incredibly few. And one of them was super flirty 30 year old single mom, so she probably doesn't have a real interest in learning about the gospel.

Well! That's pretty much it. We just contacted pretty much the whole week. Nothing new really. I love you guys I guess and hope everything is going super well back at home!

Today I received my paperwork to fill out to go home, and also the instructions in writing my final report. I guess the mission secretaries are trying to make me baggy.

Tooks some pics this morning for you guys to make up for lack of letter. 

My companion is made out of rubber.

ALSO WE WENT TO DENNYS and they made me take the selfie. 







No comments:

Post a Comment