Monday, November 30, 2015

week 15 YO

SOOO. This week went a little better and a little worse than the week before. Good because we taught a lot of new people and got a lot done. Bad because our attendance was 18. EIGHTEEN. Well everyone is on vacation, but no excuses. And then two of our speakers didn´t show up so I had to give an improve talk... Went decently well considering actually. And bad because most of our new people hid in their houses when we passed... So I guess we don´t have a lot of new people haha.

Today we went to the beach again. Honestly, I don´t want to go to the beach anymore. It´s fun, but, eh. It costs a ton to go, and we only spend a few hours there. But De Jesus is going to die next week, so we went so he could celebrate his second to last Pday.

Going to share something somewhat spiritual, but mostly not. So I PROMISE you, this is still Jake, so you don´t get confused... I was reading Principios del Evangelio and I was reading the chapter about Honradez. AND WELL IT SAID SOMETHING QUITE STRIKING... That is a form of lying to only share a part of the truth, OR to keep quiet and not say anything at all. And as I have pointed out in emails prior, it is a sin to lie. Well... I hope none of you are liars, like maybe, possibly I have been in the past. woops. I repent.

Also Gospel Principles (I think that is how you call it.) is a good read. It´s cool. Also the manual for leaders in the church.

Can´t write much today, because we arrived late to Orocuina and the good cyber was closed, so we´re in the ghetto one and I can´t send pictures and it takes like an hour for the letters to appear after typing. So anyway. Have a good day, love you all. (Except Hunter, cause he didn´t write this week.)

Honduras Tegucigalpa Mission
Colonia Florencia Norte,
Contiguo a Sears entre Boulevard Suyapa y PriceSmart
Edificio Plaza America,3er Piso
AP 556 o 3539
Tegucigalpa M.D.C.
Honduras C.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment