Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 39 Mother's Day

Won´t say a whole lot since I already had skype yesterday.
 
Yesterday I walked 13 kilometers to get to the chapel to skype, and it went super well, I am super happy to have seen and talked with my family.
 
Today we didn´t do much for Pday and we haven´t received the notifications for changes or anything.
 
This Saturday I had a baptism, her name is Gloria and she has 15 y... And she is fifteen years old. Or... 14? She is super pilas. I don´t know what that word is in english or in spanish, because I am pretty sure it is slang... She was super prepared and she´s a very good person, and she is legit. That is what it means.
 
Her entire family seems super positive and I am almost sure we will baptize more of them.
 
Have a great week, I love you all! Elder Olivares´ camera is broken so wait a week and I will have a TON of pictures for you guys...
 
Like 4. 

Love,
 
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment