Monday, August 15, 2016

week 53 The Year

So this week I have a year in the mission!

This week was nothing new really though, so ciao, have a great day everyone.




Ha. I thought about sending that. But I didn`t. But really there is not much new. Here`s some funny stories that happened though.

Two days ago my companion and I were contacting and we passed by an elderly woman with a purse that brandished the stars and stripes. To make conversation I told her I liked her bag, and then she asks, ``Is that the only thing you like about me?´´ and I was like ``Whoa grandma, calm down.´´ and she began to pull down her shirt. After half throwing up, I walked away.

On Sunday, one of the returned missionaries decided to show the entire Elder´s Quorum and High Priest`s Quorum, just how much faith he had, by praying for half an hour with all of us kneeling. At the end of the prayer, one of the Older High Priest`s fell over because he was so tired from kneeling.

We were contacting in a more touristy part of my area with my mission leader and he decided he was going to count how many woman checked me out just walking out leaving the area (not including the hours we were there.) and we counted 48.

And last, but not least... My Bishop.

I`m kidding he`s all right.

This week we didn`t have very many new investigators, and none of them were very positive either. My area has had 3 baptisms in the last year and a half, and those 3 baptisms are niƱos who don`t go to church anymore. We have a super positive family, they just have trouble getting to church because our chapel is really far away and starts at 8 AM.

But in good news. My companion is dope, my ward is dope, and I`m still losing weight, whether that be a good thing or not. ALSO. I`m still alive.

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment