Monday, August 22, 2016

week 54 Bonbozote

Hey que pedo?

That is a traditional central american greeting, so if you ever wanna be ``in´´ with any central-american, that´s how you do it. 

This week was pretty normal. We kept contacting and contacting trying to find new investigators. THE USSSZH.

Our district has been having a lot of problems with that lately, so I dedicated my lesson in district meeting to finding new people, and I also taught an English lesson about the words ``Street-Rep´´ it was just about maintaining a good street rep with people with members and non members, so we they trust us and recognize us as representatives of Jesus Christ. It was probably one of the better classes I`ve been in and also one of the funniest.

Also I completed my year in the mission on Friday! To celebrate our year, Hermana Escandon, Elder Sanders and I after district meeting went and bought a pizookie and celebrated. It was super good. Definitely worth the 100 lempiras.

Today for Pday we made brownies as a zone. It was aight.

Chequelequepanqueue. -Traditional Honduran way of saying ``bye or OK.´´

Camera decided to turn on today so here are some pics. One in from the morning, one is of and my companion and me in front of the painting of JC, and the other is Elder Barrios and myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment