Monday, October 10, 2016

week 61 Erry Day

SO for those of you who receive voice recordings, you will all know why I don`t have many pictures also, you will probably hear my from my angriest moment in the mission so... That is that. But anyway Chile is the worst.

So Alejandro is SO RIDICULOUSLY POSITIVE. But he won`t get baptized. Like he is killing me. I love this guy so much cause he is sooo smart and so cool, but he just doesn`t feel like he knows it`s true and he doesn`t feel like he knows enough. I read Acts 8 (I think it is acts 8) towards the end of the chapter with him yesterday, and explained that he just needed to believe in JC, and he felt the spirit and I felt it, and I challenged him to be baptized again and he said NO. To be honest I was so surprised, but it`s OK. I`m sure he`ll get baptized, I`m not sure I`ll still be here, but the blessings are the same. Right now I am trying not to push him too hard, because I don`t want him to feel anything other than the spirit, but legit anyone who has served a mission knows that there are some killer people who are so ready but don`t realize how awesome they are. But ANYWAY. Love that guy.

So after a week without water, we got it back and now I have clean clothes and take daily showers and stuff, so that is GREAT.

Yesterday we had a meeting with all the Bishops, Bishoprics, Mission Leaders and Missionaries in the stake with the Stake President and Mission President. And it was a great meeting, but I don`t feel like it changed a whole lot in my ward. But it was cool.

Today for Pday we played Basketball, and honestly I am so bad, it is ridiculous, and then we played Soccer and well I am actually not that bad. Then we went to Denny`s for Elder Akubeze`s birthday and then I went to the Centro to find a universal charger and an SD converter but I couldn`t find either so WELP my life.

Anyway, I love you guys so much, I had a really great week and I hope you guys did too.

Pic with Elder Mckee
Pic with Elder Figueroa
Pic with Elder Forsyth, Coyotl and Figueroa




No comments:

Post a Comment