Monday, October 24, 2016

week 63 Reppin Reparto

HEEEEEY

So first things first. I didn`t have changes, dope. Staying in Reparto. So that`s super cool... Actually I am super excited because I have a lot of progressing investigators and I have a lot of people who are incredible(ly frustrating.)

Anyway this week was super complicated, because I had to do baptismal interviews and I had to go up again to Hermano TrimiƱo`s house and I have been ALL OVER TEGUCIGALPA. But anyway, I just got my suit today and it looks SO fly. I feel like James Bond.

Also I was recommended by President to be in a missionary choir for this Wednesday because Elder Oaks is coming to the mission. There are only 7 of us singing, so I feel pretty bad for the mission that our singers are so bad that they chose me. SO. Well, actually we had a practice/rehearsal today and we honestly killed it. We sounded so good.

So about the camera, I had a member charge my batteries, and he gave me one of them back, but he messed up and gave me a battery that was uncharged SO I am without pictures.

President Bowler came to my district meeting this week and stayed in my class. The good thing is that my class went really well and he really liked my class, cause it was interactive and fun and a learning experience. I was nervous but at least it went well!

Lisbet has a boyfriend now, so I`m livid. Alejandro is back with the bishops daughter, so I`m happy. 

Life is awesome.

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment